Thursday, May 18, 2017

What's Your Skincare Regimen?

What's Your Skincare Regimen?

Repost: @sunflowersandsalads

"One of my favorite things about Sunday is my self-care/skin regimen. I've been using @benaturalorganics for about 6 months, and it's one of the only brands I've had success with. My skin is extremely sensitive and over the past year of healing, I've struggled with hormonal acne. I use their AHA wash, hyaluronic serum, and CoQ10 eye cream twice daily. On Sundays I give myself the full facial treatment with their mother of pearl exfoliating scrub, botanical enzyme peel, and detox mud mask. My skin always feels glorious afterward! The glycolic acid helps with brightness and shrinking my pores, and I feel like I've seen a great difference in the fine lines I had been starting to see around my eyes in the past year. Their short, organic ingredient list is perfect for sensitive skin. I'll never go back to anything else!"

#benaturalorganics