Monday, August 17, 2015

You Spoke – We Listened.

Excellent Products and Service!!
I am very pleased with the anti-aging collection of products. I can see an improvement in my skin after just one week of use. Ordering was easy and I received my products quickly. I do have a suggestion -- The tray for the collection is unnecessary and removing the glue from the bottom  is a hassle.
Thanks for the great products, exactly what I was looking for!
Melanie

Sticky Bottoms
The only negative thing I can say is that the gift collection has sticky stuff on the bottoms of the individual containers to hold them on the decorative tray. I purchased the gift collection because it was less expensive than getting the items individually, but then I had to scrape the sticky stuff off the bottom, which was hard.
Toni, Columbia, MD United States


In response to the above emails, we have created beautiful presentation boxes for our Retail Product Collections as well as our Deluxe Trial Collection Boxes. These sturdy boxes were designed to be reused. Enjoy!