Friday, April 3, 2015

Pomme D'Or Serum - Mix and Match?

This week we've got a question from one of our customers wondering about mixing products. Joanne, President of Be Natural Organics, answers here. 

Do you have a question? Are you wondering about one of our products, how to use a serum, or what kind of skin needs what kind of help? You can ask us here or on Facebook and we'll do our best to answer!


Hi, 


I have been using your products for approximately the last 4 years.  I started out with the Travel Collection for Sensitive Skin, which worked great, but I soon found that I didn’t have to stick with the products for sensitive skin, because all your products are so gentle and free of ingredients that I was sensitive to. I continue to use and love your products today and receive many compliments on my 45 year old skin :)  I was so excited to meet you in Lapeer this past weekend.  I purchased the Halospa. I have already used it twice and love the way it makes my skin feel!! I also purchased the sample pack of your new anti-aging line, Pomme D’Or, which so far I also really like. My question is this - I love using your Hyaluronic Serum and I would like to continue to use it with the Pomme D’Or products.  After cleansing, would it be best for me to use it before the Stem Cell Serum or after?  Would there be any reason that I should not use these together? 

Thank you in advance for your response. 

Lori 


Hi Lori,


Thank you for your inquiry and the kind words. Try using both products together. If you find your skin becomes too sticky, I would recommend that you use the Pomme D’Or Stem Cell Serum during the day for protection and the Hyaluronic Serum at night for hydration after the Pomme D’Or Cleansing Lotion and before the  Pomme D’Or Anti-Aging Crème.I hope this is helpful.


Organically yours,


Joanne O'Donnell

PresidentBe Natural Organics