Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lifestyle Blogger Natalie Gonzalez Details Going Gluten-Free With Skincare Products

Lifestyle Blogger Natalie Gonzalez Details Going Gluten-Free With Skincare Products

Be Natural Organics Skincare Products
Swipe to see some of the BNO products used by lifestyle blogger @useyourwordsnat
"When I was recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's Disease (hypothyroidism), I learned pretty quickly that gluten and I were going to have to break up. Forever. (Forever ever.) While I still have a lot to learn in terms of living gluten-free, I was wholly unprepared to have to think about watching for gluten in anything other than my food. Turns out, it's everywhere. In everything.
One of the areas my Integrative Medicine doc advised me to consider: my skin care. I had already been thinking about looking for more natural products given how close Asher spends to my skin 24/7 (and I'm not about to turn down those big, slobbery kisses right on my face)."