Monday, June 5, 2017

Green Beauty & Holistic Wellness Blogger Keisha Adinkra Details her Nighttime Skincare Routine

Green Beauty & Holistic Wellness Blogger Keisha Adinkra Details her Nighttime Skincare Routine
 "A good skin care routine is extremely important. What a really love about Be Natural is their ingredients. They are free from toxins, carcinogens, and harmful preservatives.

My skin is oily and acne prone and I’m also beginning to notice fine lines around my eye area (ugh). For my everyday skincare routine I like to keep it simple. In the morning I simply wash with water only and pat dry using organic Bamboo face cloths." - Keisha Adinkra

Step 1: Cleansing using AHA Facial Wash
Step 2: Tone/Balance using Elderberry Balancing Mist
Step 3: Moisturize BHA Serum
Step 4: Eye repair Night Serum

#BeNaturalOrganics

#Organic #Skincare #OrganicSkincare #OilySkin #Acne #AcneTreatment